Thursday, June 24, 2010

Something I love...

(My other Love..)


It's a pain getting my bike off the balcony, through the living room, down the stairs, out the door and onto the sidewalk without injuring myself (or my bike). I'm clumsy, and those pedals have sharp metal teeth to hold my feet on. But I love...

- Being able to ride my bike to Wholefoods with AF for just enough food for dinner
- Being able to get library books home and returned without driving anywhere
- Riding my bike to the farmers market on a Saturday morning and sitting under a tree with a croissant and an iced coffee
- Having something we can do together that is intentional, environmentally aware, physically aware and just plain good fun...


Something I'm trying to focus on recently is being aware of how many things in my life are SO good and being thankful for them...so this is one!

No comments:

Post a Comment